Hello

Well let me introduce my self and this..blog..thing. I will mainly use this to have the occasional rant, put some of my random stuff here, such as videos, images. Well, I will try to make it as nice as I can. But it probably wont be something for those that do not like swearing, and or other typical teenage antics. But thanks for checking my blog out none the less :)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mic Problems

Remember that Review I did for my headset? (if not: here you go) well...

Half way through a skype call with an American friend of mine, the mic stopped working. It may only be my headset, but that's pretty shitty =/

Thankfully it works a bit, so I could pull the last episode of a custom Minecraft map recording outta my ass, although the audio is crappy. If my friend didn't get a warenty, I may have to contact plantronics and bitch... or just try to see if its a problem with the headset itself. Hopefully it's not my fault, I mean they weren't perfect when I first tried them, but yeh. Well, I'll see what the hell's wrong with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers