Hello

Well let me introduce my self and this..blog..thing. I will mainly use this to have the occasional rant, put some of my random stuff here, such as videos, images. Well, I will try to make it as nice as I can. But it probably wont be something for those that do not like swearing, and or other typical teenage antics. But thanks for checking my blog out none the less :)

Friday, July 8, 2011

Hello Mr.Blog, We meet again!

Okay, title aside, I have a couple of things to say.

1) I woke up today with a damn neck cramp or something, I don't know, it just hurts like hell :(

2) Sonisphere is going on right now, so when ever I go out to my back garden, its like a very poor quality, free concert. I would have loved to go there this year as well, but I only really like slipknot out of the bands that are playing from today until sunday. Oh, but Sum 41 are also there.. :'( I want to see them both but I don't really like the other bands playing! But it's still awesome hearing the bass and screams of the guitar! WOO METAL!! YEAH!! \m/ :P

C) I have 3 interviews next week.
Interview 1) Mon 11th July - JobSeekers, So I get a little extra money to help with travel, and some help looking for a damn job.

Interview 2) Wed 13th July - College - Media course. I have to be at Welwyn Garden City (10 mins from Stevenage by train) at 10am, and I have to bring a portfolio with me.. Would that be a portfolio of the images I've made and crap with photoshop? also, would my videos be okay for it?

Interview 3) Wed 13th July - College - Music course, still at Welwyn Garden City, but at 1pm, and I have to just fill out a little information tick box thing telling them I've used music programs before.

Well, excuse me whilst I figure it out, and start making a portfolio.. and enjoying sonisphere from my back garden :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers