Hello

Well let me introduce my self and this..blog..thing. I will mainly use this to have the occasional rant, put some of my random stuff here, such as videos, images. Well, I will try to make it as nice as I can. But it probably wont be something for those that do not like swearing, and or other typical teenage antics. But thanks for checking my blog out none the less :)

Monday, August 22, 2011

Wait.. Who.. Where?

Ughhhh. I'm slowly waking up from a 3 week long dream where I had damn all internet. Wait.. It wasn't a dream? AHHHHHHHH

Okay anyway. So I was on a 3 week long holiday from the end of July to mid August, fun and all, but I had a severe lack of sleep, and when I did sleep it was uncomfortable but I have managed to sleep in some uncomfortable places before -like a floor..and an armchair sat right up...and a car- but that's beyond the point, I was drained by mosquitoes in the three weeks, so I don't think I need to donate any blood for at least a year -.-' ( Or actually I need to book an appointment..) erm.. yeh, so I didn't have a lot of internet in the three weeks, which is mainly why I haven't written a blog post in so long, nor had I uploaded videos and why I am uploading them now at home.

Last night I went out with some friends to St Albans, and we hadn't eaten all day but screw it, we went to the pub anyway. I mean, we're lads & we very much like to drink so we had plenty to drink. I stumbled back to my friends house where my mum was waiting for me, needless to say she was pissed off about having to go pick her drunk son up. Do you know what you get if you mix alcohol with an empty stomach? I mean, a lot of alcohol!? ...
Yeh, it's not pretty. But feeling much better now, and I guess I will post more blogs as time goes by and possibly about interesting, or what I find interesting, things. So that's it for today, possibly a week.. Good bye (:

Oh before I leave you all, I would appreciate it if you, yes you.. the one reading this, could go and subscribe to My vlogs and My Games Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers