Hello

Well let me introduce my self and this..blog..thing. I will mainly use this to have the occasional rant, put some of my random stuff here, such as videos, images. Well, I will try to make it as nice as I can. But it probably wont be something for those that do not like swearing, and or other typical teenage antics. But thanks for checking my blog out none the less :)

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Started work

So today I had to work at 4:30AM this morning, and left my house at 5:20AM to meet my uncle for a lift to WORK. Yes, that's right folks, I now have a job. 7am - 4pm in a warehouse in Watford. You get paid by piece ( or w/e, you get paid for how much work you do) which isn't terrible, it just means I gotta work like a horse. Today for example I made about £28... Which I won't see till next week.. Bleh. Ah well, at least i found a job and I'm going to get paid. Which means I have to candle the jobseekers claim that I signed for yesterday...

Location:Oakfields Ave,Knebworth,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers