Hello

Well let me introduce my self and this..blog..thing. I will mainly use this to have the occasional rant, put some of my random stuff here, such as videos, images. Well, I will try to make it as nice as I can. But it probably wont be something for those that do not like swearing, and or other typical teenage antics. But thanks for checking my blog out none the less :)

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Katawa Shoujo

So.. Katawa Shoujo.. or 'Disability Girls' is a dating sim game. I first heard of it on one of the latest Oh No! Video Games podcasts, which was named 'Don't play Katawa Shoujo', Now, they made some fair point, which I will not mention here ( not because they are horrid or insult the game as such, but because I really don't want to go and open up iTunes and listen to the podcast just to hear their views on the game again) saying that it isn't good at all.
The game is quite ( used lightly ) disturbing. The fact that it is an 18+ game, may pinpoint the reason why.

I will be writing a review on it soon enough, because I want to, once I have played through all the routes you can take. ( there are about 5, only one is quite short )

So yeah, other than that, I am going to start blogging at least once a week, like I said I would have. Even if it is only Tom that currently follows me.. because he is like a stalker over the internet to me, the only difference is that I actually know him, and we are good friends.

Byeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers