Hello

Well let me introduce my self and this..blog..thing. I will mainly use this to have the occasional rant, put some of my random stuff here, such as videos, images. Well, I will try to make it as nice as I can. But it probably wont be something for those that do not like swearing, and or other typical teenage antics. But thanks for checking my blog out none the less :)

Friday, February 3, 2012

The End Of BK's Little Rants & Stuff

This is my last blog...Or well, on here. I am moving to a different account, so that I have everything on one email. As currently I have my blog (This) and my youtube GamePlay account on two different emails. So, I am moving onto my new account, and will start a blog on there. You can find it Here please go there, and subscribe or w/e it is you do on blogger, and I am sure to start using it soon. I will not be deleting this blog/account for a month, once that month is over ( March 3rd ) I will de-active the account. So, Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers