Hello

Well let me introduce my self and this..blog..thing. I will mainly use this to have the occasional rant, put some of my random stuff here, such as videos, images. Well, I will try to make it as nice as I can. But it probably wont be something for those that do not like swearing, and or other typical teenage antics. But thanks for checking my blog out none the less :)

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Update on YouTube ban

As of writing the last blog post, a YouTube rep got in contact with my friend, who emailed the rep directly, and got me unsuspended. So now BiziKilaPlays is back up and changes have been made. Also, I have videos uploading. In the mean time I have been playing fable 3 and compleating the game, along with checking of the SWTOR beta, which I must say, is amazing. Some of the movement looks goofy, and I hope noone from the companies see's this :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers