Hello

Well let me introduce my self and this..blog..thing. I will mainly use this to have the occasional rant, put some of my random stuff here, such as videos, images. Well, I will try to make it as nice as I can. But it probably wont be something for those that do not like swearing, and or other typical teenage antics. But thanks for checking my blog out none the less :)

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I was having fun for six months, and now it's over...

So for the last six months I was making YouTube videos, let's plays, on some games and was generally having fun. But now it's all over, I have been suspended for no reason. Okay, a reason was given, but being the only one that had access to the page and the uploads, I know full well that no rules were broken. I spent six months on it as is probably the longest time I've spent on any project of mine, and the longest time I have actually had fun. I am in the process of trying to contact YouTube, with help from my good friend Tom, to try and get my account back from the depths of hell so that I can continue. I was half way through two game series for Christ sake. Okay I didn't have many subscriber or viewers, but I don't care. What's wiered about it is that it happened a couple of days after I applied to become a partner (just for fun, I knew I wasn't going to get on the partners project) so yeh.

The worst part about this blog entry is trying to type it from an iPhone, avoiding ciggarette smoke going into my eye, god that hurts.

Anyway, that's it for now. Peace. (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers