Hello

Well let me introduce my self and this..blog..thing. I will mainly use this to have the occasional rant, put some of my random stuff here, such as videos, images. Well, I will try to make it as nice as I can. But it probably wont be something for those that do not like swearing, and or other typical teenage antics. But thanks for checking my blog out none the less :)

Friday, July 1, 2011

Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed Ear Gaming Headset: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed Ear Gaming Headset: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories < these are what I have, and these are what I shall write a review about tomorrow. Why tomorrow? Because I've been with a friend the last two days, and I've been testing them out and seeing if there are any faults, and seeing how they are. But that's all to come tomorrow evening. For now, go and watch my latest gaming vid at http://www.youtube.com/BiziKilaPlays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers