Hello

Well let me introduce my self and this..blog..thing. I will mainly use this to have the occasional rant, put some of my random stuff here, such as videos, images. Well, I will try to make it as nice as I can. But it probably wont be something for those that do not like swearing, and or other typical teenage antics. But thanks for checking my blog out none the less :)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My mates back and review tomorrow.

So my friends back from his month long holiday in America so I've got some stuff he brought me back, a bottle of coke zero...CHERRY! We don't have that here in the uk. Also he brought me some cheesits o.O and of course, my awesome headset. So tomorrow I should be; a) drink the coke and eat the cheesits, or at least finish the beer that's in my room. B) film a vlog. C) try out my new headset and the d) write a review here About them, which means I need to spell check, use correct grammer, and not fuck about. Then I'll be okay to film my lp's :) oh, and I'm sleeping on my couch because my friends sleeping on my bed and has been since like 8pm whilst I've been drinking beer and playing mafia 2 on xbox :p

Location:Stevenage, United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers