Hello

Well let me introduce my self and this..blog..thing. I will mainly use this to have the occasional rant, put some of my random stuff here, such as videos, images. Well, I will try to make it as nice as I can. But it probably wont be something for those that do not like swearing, and or other typical teenage antics. But thanks for checking my blog out none the less :)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm better at reviews than most other things.

I was talking to an old buddy of mine about the headset I got and how l was having slight problems with audio recording for my let's play series on youtube -turns out audacity is shit- and I sent him a link to my review because there is a link to a google image searh result for my headset. Well apparently he read through my review and mentioned it was good, bar the typo of 'ea-pods' rather than 'ear-pods' and how I incorectly used a capital letter. But still generally I knew I am pretty good At writing as that's what I did for the better partnof my last 2 years of secondary school and recieved a B grade in my English creative writing whilst I was writing a book. Which I should either get back to, or just pretend it was meant to be a 4 chapter long shirt story.. Either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers