Hello

Well let me introduce my self and this..blog..thing. I will mainly use this to have the occasional rant, put some of my random stuff here, such as videos, images. Well, I will try to make it as nice as I can. But it probably wont be something for those that do not like swearing, and or other typical teenage antics. But thanks for checking my blog out none the less :)

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

And now the journey home

Had a paractical exam for about half an hour earlier, where I had to test an electrical circuit. I read what I had to do and how to do it about 3 times just before I had to go in and do it, it went right over my head. Needless to say, I passed. Now to get home, read my mail, and film sone YouTube videos. Yay. Oh btw, passing means I'm a level 2 qualified electrician. So I can do it all, but sign off any work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers