Hello

Well let me introduce my self and this..blog..thing. I will mainly use this to have the occasional rant, put some of my random stuff here, such as videos, images. Well, I will try to make it as nice as I can. But it probably wont be something for those that do not like swearing, and or other typical teenage antics. But thanks for checking my blog out none the less :)

Friday, June 24, 2011

Whilst in college

I'm in college right now, and in theory I should be revising and doing some mock questions to be ready for my exam at 1:30pm (GMT) and hopefully pass it this time. I've done 3 papers with 30 - 40 questions on them, and I'm running out of battery on my iPhone. This is why I hate apple, no fucking battery life -.-'

Well that's it for now, I'll be back to update... Who ever actually reads these blog posts with my result. Wish me luck.

-B.K

Location:Sandpit Ln,,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers