Hello

Well let me introduce my self and this..blog..thing. I will mainly use this to have the occasional rant, put some of my random stuff here, such as videos, images. Well, I will try to make it as nice as I can. But it probably wont be something for those that do not like swearing, and or other typical teenage antics. But thanks for checking my blog out none the less :)

Saturday, June 18, 2011

I can't do anything until Wednesday next week -.-'

Okay so, at night I'm normally on my computer doing random crap till about 1/2am and then I go off to bed, & now I've gotten back into photoshop and really wanted to get into my sig stuff. But I can't, 'cause I know if I do, I'll make quite a bit of noise, and we have guests here for the week, sleeping in my brothers room, so my brother has to sleep on the mattress in my room, and I have to go to bed earlier, which I hate because I can't sleep. But hell.

Moral of the story; I need to find a damn job, and people need to have jobs available! I mean seriously, I've applied to places that where looking for employees, did it all nice and crap, even said I'd work more time than I would be able to, and no one gets back to me -.-' Fuck sake.

In other news, in a week or 2 my friend comes back from the USA, and I shall have an awesome headset, which I think I shall write a review about on here, and I can start doing my Let's Plays much more seriously, and he is bringing me a GameCube game as well, because I have a gamecube *smug look* unfortunately I only have Madden '03..I don't like sports games, but when I got it from cash converters, it was either Madden or NBA -.-' fail games are fail.

Also, I have a retake on my exam next week on Friday, which means -if I pass- I'm a Level 2 qualified electrician, and I shall also mail my application for a different course very soon, I really want to get either into a Music course, or a media course! Radio Dj BiziKila? xD That will be fun to say haha. Or magazine/video editor (: that will be fun. With a capital F-U..N!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers